CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Super Late Day 1 - Blog Challenge


Greetings Divas,

I am in catch up mode so here is one of the post that I missed from this blog challenge. The topic for day one is:

Weird things you do when you're alone



I am weird when I'm around people so the craziness that happens when I'm alone is........Anywhoozle

1. I like to pretend that I am the star in my own musical.  I love music and think that any moment is a great time to bust out in song.  There is a song that pretty much describes every situation in life and they are constantly playing in my head anyway so I just start singing. 

2. I like to look in the refrigerator.  I know its weird but I do.  I don't ever get anything out I just like to look in. I do the same thing to the freezer and the pantry.  Don't judge me.

3. I like to try out different accents.  Like Jamaican or super country.  Hey its fun to see how I sound.

That's pretty much all that I can think of.  I'm sure there are more but....

Anyone else want to share some of their weird habits? Feel free to join me.

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment