CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 22 - Blog Challenge


Hey there lovely Divas,

So here continues the make up of my blog challenge topics.  Day 22's topic is:

10 things about you people don't really expect

So I am just going to make a list and add explanations where necessary.

  1. I have broken 10 bones.  I am super klutzy and I keep breaking the same bones over and over again.
  2. I have texture issues with food.  I.E. I don't like things that are slimy or squishy.  Such as pudding, jello, okra (boiled), yogurt, etc.
  3. I sing in a Gospel group and I love it!  We recently won an Urban Inspiration Award for Rhythm and Praise Group of the year. Whooo Hoooooo
  4. I want tattoos but I am too scared to get them. 
  5. I have an obsession with all things makeup related.  I literally have a whole desk covered in makeup and do free lance makeup for weddings and the such.
  6. I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my job.  I am not working in my career field and it really sucks donkey balls.  But I love most of the people that I work with. LOL
  7. I want to have 4 or 5 kids and adopt at least one.  I love children and I always wanted a large family. My hubby is on board so we are trying to make it happen.
  8. I used to eat my salads dry. Like with no dressing at all just salt.  Now I couldn't live life without Fat Free Caesar Italian dressing.
  9. I loath tardiness. Like I get upset waiting to go places. I like to be early and when I'm late it pisses me off.
  10. I like to write but I am not a good speller.  That's what spell check is for, right?
That's it.  Feel free to join me.

Peace and Blessings

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love this fast list of 10 things about you! I think it's so wonderful that you sing in a Gospel group!

    ReplyDelete