CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 15 - Blog Challenge



Greetings Divas,

Clearly this blog challenge is not going well for me seeing as how the last day that I posted was Day 8.  I am in catch-up mode and hope to be caught up by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

So here we go with todays topic.

The best things to happen to you this week.


So as you can see from my happy bouncning smilies I am super excited about today's topic. 

So this past week was my last week working the night shift.  Most nights I felt like this ......









But ohhhhhhhh Happy Dayyyyyyyyy I am back on first shift.
This is one of the best things that has happened to me this year!! LOL  I have been a night shift zombie for close to a year.  It was putting a strain on my already horrible sleeping habbits as well as on my marraige.  Note to all.... 3rd shift is not for married folk.  At least not for me and my hubby. So if you couldn't tell I am super excited about coming to the day light.


Another great thing that happened to me this week is that I got my first bowling ball.  I know you think I am lame but I like to bowl.  My hubby bowls in a league and I plan to join him this summer and get my bowl on. So being the super diva that I am I had to get a super cute ball.  It looks like this one.


It's all glittery and girly and I loves it to pieces.
It is custom drilled for my hands and I am working on improving my game before the league starts. 

Hope you enjoyed this entry.

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment