CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 8 - Blog Challenge






Greetings Divas,

So clearly I need to try harder to keep up with this blog challenge.  But I'm here today (Late) but here.  The Topic for today is:

Something you are currently worrying about


So this is a hard topic to do, but I am up for the challenge.

So something that I am currently worrying about is the status of my career or lack there of. In 2010 I complete my Master's in Public Health.  I was super proud of myself for completing a grueling program that was completely on line.  I wanted to quit on several occasions, but I stuck it out and earned my degree.  After I completed my degree I started applying for jobs in my field.  And...................... NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!  Not a phone call or and interview.  NOTHING!!!! I was super discouraged.  Finally I landed my current part time position as a research assistant.  But its only part time and I still have to work my full time job which I hate. 

Every job I look at applying for wants you to have all these years of experience. How the heck and I supposed to get it if no one will actually give me a chance and hire me.  I really don't know what to do but to keep applying and praying that something will open up for me.

Have any of you Divas ever experienced this?  What did you do to finally make it into your chosen career fields? I needs some help here people!!!!

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment