CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 10 - Blog Challenge


Greetings Divas,

This is the Day 10 post from my blog challenge.  Topic is:

Short Term goals for this month and why

Seeing how this month is practically over I will be making some short term goals for the month of May.  How about we do this bullet style.

  • Stop eating junk food.
    WHY: Because it is not helping me to loose weight.  I am an admitted emotional eater.  It is always worse when I am stressed or sad. I usually turn to junk food because it is quick and easy to get to and tastes good.  I know that I will never reach my goal if I keep on eating this crap so it has to stop.
  • Track my food intake accurately DAILY!!!!
    WHY:
    This is a requirement for my weight loss program. In addititon I have found it to help me curve the about of calories I eat in a day if I know where I stand throughout the day.  I also need to make sure that it is accurate. I have gotten in the habit of guessing and not measuring anything.  I am sure that I am going over my daily allotted calories but I just keep on doing it.  This must change.
  • Commit to a 6-week boot camp at my weight loss center
    WHY:
    I HATE!!!!!! to exercise. Especially by myself.  I lack the self motivation over long periods of time to keep up with a routine on my own.  I know that to keep my weight loss going that I need to exercise more frequently and at a greater intensity than I have been.  Plain and simple I need to move my buns to loose my buns. 
  • Loose 15-20 lbs in the next 6 weeks
    WHY:
    My 10 year High School class reunion is coming up in about 7 weeks. I told my husband when I found out about it that I wanted to be so smoking hot that steam would rise form my foot steps.  Yeah I know that was a bit much but I meant it. So I need to get it cracking so the hotness can come forth.
  • Stop stressing
    WHY: See the first bullet point.  When I'm stressed I eat so this is not helpful when you want to loose weight. Also stress is mentally draining and make me not a happy camper. I have to learn to let things happen as they will and not try to control everything.  
So what are your goals for the next few weeks. Please feel free to share Divas.

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment