CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 9 - Blog Challenge


Greetings Divas,

Its Day 9!!!!! (Not really but pretend with me OK!!! Thanks).  So I am trying diligently to catch up with this blog challenge. Here is the topic from day 9.

A picture of somewhere you have been

So the pictures that I am showing are not my own but I have been here and I did take pic but never got them developed.  LOL.

So the place that I have been is LONDON!!!!!!




I visited London my freshman year in college. I was in the Concert Chorale and we went on tour in Europe.  We visited several countries and sang at some of the most beautiful venues that I have ever seen.  It truly was a chance of a life time. 

Where have you divas been that has inspired you?

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment