CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Milestones

Alright my Curvy Divas it is again the time for the Monday Milestones post. So I hope that you all accomplished all the goals that you set for yourself last week and are making strides to changes to you lifestyles.

So my goals for last week and the results are as follows (results are in RED!!):


1. Exercise at least 3 times this week. SUCCESS!!!! I did a walking video on Tuesday.  An hour cardio dance on Wednesday. And another 2 mile walking video on Saturday.  I really wanted to do more but that TOM was holding me down. 
  
2. Stay on track with my calories intake.  FAILED! Boo there were a couple of day that I went over my 1400 calorie limit. But talking to my nutritionist she told me that was normal coming up to TOM so I will not beat myself up about it. 

3. Make some more diverse meals that are within my calorie range.  SUCCESS!!!! ON Thursday I tried Parmesan crusted tilapia and mashed cauliflower.  The fish was excellent.  The cauliflower not so much. But I did try it. 

4. Drink at least 80oz of water EVERYDAY!!!!!!! SEMI-SUCCESS!!! I failed one day when Iwas away form home longer than I expected. But only by 10oz.  I will try harder this week to be prepared. 

5. Stay positive no matter what the scale says!  FAILED!!!! But only for a moment. I had a momentary lapse in happiness.  But I hopped right back on positive train and I am accepting my weight loss for what it is.

All in all I didn't do too awful bad this week. I think I will keep the same goals for next week. I will however try to add one more day of exercise to my schedule.


Good luck Divas on your quests for greatness. I know you are finding the Curvy Diva within.


Peace and Blessing

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment