CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Milestones

So my fellow Curvy Divas it is Monday and time for our Monday Milestones post!!!!!!!! Who's excited! Well me of course but you should be too. I am sure all of you were able to accomplish the goals that you set out on last week so lets see how you did. 
I guess I'll start. LOL

So my Goals for last week  and the results are as follows (results in PINK):

1. Exercise at least 3xs a week. SUCCESS!!!Defiantly accomplished this one! I did a walking video; 30 min = 2miles on Monday. On Tuesday I did a 30 min cardIo boot camp workout from my cable ON DEMAND! And Friday I did a 1 hour Cardio Dance class at the Y. Goal ONE: Done and Done!!

2. Stay on track with my eating and post a bi-weekly blog with daily calories. SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!! I accomplished this partially. I did stay on track with my eating even though I was at home. This is one of the things that I am struggling with. But I did not do my bi-weekly blog post. I did however post one on Saturday so that was still pretty good I think!!

3. Drink at least 80oz of water EVERYDAY! SUCCESS!!!!!!! I busted this goal every single day.  Most days it was 80 or 90 oz. I made it to 100 oz a couple of days so I will consider this goal Done and Done as well.

So now it is time to set some new goals.  These will probably be the same as last week. Maybe I'll add some later but here is the list. 

1. Exercise at least 3 times this week. 
2. Stay on track with my calories intake. 
3. Make some more diverse meals that are within my calorie range. 
4. Drink at least 80oz of water EVERYDAY!!!!!!!
5. Stay positive no matter what the scale says!!

That last goal is going to be a hard one for me because I, like most, let the scale rule my life. I am not going to do that this week.  Well at least its a goal. So we will see how that works out.

As always My Curvy Divas

Peace and Blessings

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment