CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And the Beat Goes On

So I haven't posted in a while.  Everything is going great right now.  I am on target for my calories most days and I am drinking gallons (exaggerations) of water a day. The only thing that I have not started is the exercise.  I am just not motivated.  But I did recently sign up with a couple of my coworkers to do the Team Lean program at the local Family Y.  I believe this will hold me accountable for going to the gym and getting my work out on.  So the Becoming a Diva section has been updated.  I am down another 1.8 pounds so that is 10 lbs down since i started my program. I am so excited.  Wooooo HOooooo go me!!!!!!
\Well Divas I am all out of updates.

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment