CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday Milestones (A Little Late)



Well Hello my Curvy Divas. I know I am super late with the Monday Milesotnes post but hey, beter late than never. Right????

Well before I get into the Milestones post, I would like to say that even though my weight loss has been slow it seems to me I am now currently down 19.5 pounds in 6 weeks.  I think that is pretty good.  So I will try my hardest to remain positive and keep on making my way toward my goal.

Alrighty on to last weeks goals and results (results in RED!)

1. Exercise at least 4 times this week. FAILED!!!! I really wanted to work out and extra day this week but I somehow injured myself on Thursday and I didn't feel like causing myself any more pain. I did however make it 3x this week so thats still good.

2. Stay on track with my calories intake. SUCCESS!!!! Even on Superbowl Sunday. I may have eten some nt so healthy things on that day but I didn't go overboard and I am proud of myself for that.

3. Make some more diverse meals that are within my calorie range. SUCCESS!!!! I did it again. On wednesday I made a pork roast in the crock pot with a new recipe that I found on another blog. It was delicious and only 180 calories per serving.  Woo HOoo!

4. Drink at least 80oz of water EVERYDAY!!!!!!! SEMI-SUCCESS!!! I failed one day but I am not beating my self up about it. I am still doing well.

5. Stay positive no matter what the scale says! FAILED!!!! I was disappointed with my weight loss on last Thursday and kinda yealled at my mom.  I just wanted to live in the dissapointment for a moment and she wouldn't let me.  I really am going to have to work on not letting the scale dictate my mood.


So the results for this week were decent. I am on track with my weight loss goals of 15lbs every month so I am going to keep it up.

Goals for this week are:
1. Exercise at least 4 times this week. Foreal this time! Lol
2.Stay on track with my calories.
3. Drink at least 80oz water a day!
4. Continue to be the Curvy Diva that I am!

Thats all for now Divas

Peace and Blessings

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment