CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday Milestones (Late Again!)



So Divas. Here we are again with our Monday Milestones post.  I am unfortunatly a little late this week. But here none the less.  So lets get it poppin.

Goals for last week and results in RED.
1. Exercise at least 3 times (I am going to go back to 3 untill I can do this consistantly) FAILED!! I just can't seem to get this exercies thing on track but i think I have come up with a plan. More on that later.


2. Stay on track with my calories. FAILED!!! I went over my calories on a couple of days but I am not beating myself up about it.  I actually lost 4 lbs last week. So going over iddn't really affect me like I thought it would.

3. Drink at least 80oz of water every day! SUCCESS!!! I am happy that I met at least one of my goals this week.

So on to the goals for this week. 

1. Come up with an excercise plan that I can stick to.
2. Make myself exercise even when I don't feel like it.
3. Stay on track with my calories
4. Drink at least 80oz of water a day
5. Start meditating in the morning before work.  Hopefully it will halep to clear my mind and keep me focused.

So this is what I have planned for the weeks goals. I am determined to stick to these goals this week and make myself porud.  I will be back with my exercise plan in another post later on today.

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment