CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Milestones

Hey there my fellow Curvy Divas.  It is that time again for our Monday Milestones post.  This week I was not looking forward to writing this one today cause I know I did not do well at all this week.  But I have to bite the bullet and own up to what I did or didn't do last week. 

So here it is.  Last weeks goals and results (results in RED!)

1. Exercise at least 4 times this week. Foreal this time! Lol EPIC FAIL!!!!!!! I dodn't even know what happened.  On Monday I just didn't feel it. And the rest of the week I had the migraine from hell.  I had an excuse for not working out. But that still doesn't make it right.  I will definatly do better. 


2.Stay on track with my calories. SUCCESS!!!!!! Even though I didn't work out I did stay within my calories everyday. I am happy about that

3. Drink at least 80oz water a day! SUCCESS!!!!! I stayed on track with my water. I barely made it but I was on track.  It is getting easier so I will have to keep this up.

4. Continue to be the Curvy Diva that I am! SUCCESS!!!!!! I am me all day every day.  I am loving my self and the changes that I am seeing in my body.

So on to the goals for next week.

1. Exercise at least 3 times (I am going to go back to 3 untill I can do this consistantly)
2. Stay on track with my calories.
3. Drink at least 80oz of water every day!

I think that's it for this week. I need to keep it simple so that I can stay focused.  After looking at my results I didn't do too bad just didn't exercise any last week.  Well I am back on track now and ready to get down with my exercise. 

What are your Monday Milestones Divas?

Peace and Blessings



post signature

1 comment:

  1. The only thing you slacked on was the exercise, and it happens! You did a great job; three out of four is pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete