CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Toes and Weigh-Ins

Hello Divas,

I know that I am terribly late with my update but I have a good reason. Please see the attached photo for the reason.
IMAG0016 by cnwalton_1031

The above picture is of me in the ER last Sunday night with a broken toe. That's right I broke my toe AGAIN! This the 4th time I have broken this same toe.  It was so very painful but it's not like this was a new expereince for me.  I spent 5.5 hours in the ER just for the Dr. to say of yes its broken but you can just tape it and wear a surgical boot.  Mind you by toe is clearly dislocated.  So I have to call my podiatrist the next morning for an appointment.  He laughs at me and then proceeds to put my toes back in place. 

Here is my X-ray to show you where it was broken:

IMAG0017 by cnwalton_1031

Its my pinky toe if you couldn't tell. So that is my excuse for not updating sooner.  Any whoozle. Here is my weight update for last week.

Last Thurs. Weight (10/13) - 300.2

Mon. Weight (10/17) - No weight in b/c of aforementioned broken toe situationThurs. Weight (10/20) - 294.2 {6.0 lb loss}
This weeks total loss - 6.0 lbs.

So as yu can seee from the last post I had gained 5 lbs but it was all water weight because of Aunt Flo. I successfully lost that plus one more pound.  I am happy with that.

Untill next time Divas

Peace and Blessings



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Broken toes are NO fun! Glad to see that you are steadily losing! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Toe :(, get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! found you through carbie girl & I'm sorry but I had to laugh when I click on your link in the first thing I seen was a picture of a broken toe. Let me explain, I'm broke too! Except I broke my left arm and pinky on my right hand. The toe is no joke though, my hubs did the same thing not too long ago.Get well soon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I also came across your blog through Carbie Girl, and I think I may be your newest follower! Good luck with your toe!! I hope it doesn't take too long to get better!! :)

    ReplyDelete