CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Check my Weight Loss!

Hey there my lovely Divas,

First let me just say that I am overjoyed to be writing this post. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes that's right I have reached my first major goal.  What is it you may ask? Well................

I am finally in the 200s. OMG!!!!!!!! I am literally running around and screaming right now. I can hardly contain my self. When I steped on the scale at my weight loss center I was hoping and praying that I could finally be free from the the dreaded 3's and it happened. On Monday I weighed in at 298 lbs. I haven't been this small since before I met my hubby. :). This is truly amazing to me.

OK so enough about my VICTORY. I am really working on maintaining this and moving forward.

So I have decide to set some goals for the next month that I will be sharing in my next post.

I am still soooo excited about being in two-ville but I still have a long WEIGH to go! So wish me luck.

I am sure you all are pressing forward in your journeys.

Peace and Blessings
 post signature

3 comments: