CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF and Monthly Goals

Greetings Divas,

I am really trying to get back into writing my blog more often and so far I am doing pretty well. 

I decided that I would like to do a weekly post (probably on Thursdays) with my weight loss for the week. Since the weight loss center that I go to weighs me in on Mondays and Thursdays I will post both weights in the Thursday post and calculate my weekly weight loss form Thursday to Thursday.

* I just read that and it sounds super complicated but it make sense to me so............

Anywoozle here's how it will work:

Last Thurs. Weight (9/29) - 300.6 
Mon. Weight (10/3) - 298.0 {2.6 lb loss}
Thurs. Weight (10/6) - 295.2 {2.8 lb loss}
This weeks total loss - 5.4 lbs.

And that's it.  LOL

I am super proud of myself for loosing 5+ pounds this week and I hope that I can keep it up. 

Now on to the monthly goals I talked about in my last post.


Monthly Goals
So I was setting weekly goals before with my Monday Milestones posts but that got kind of mundane so I have decided to come up with monthly goals and still give update on my progress with a Monday post.

So what are these goals you ask? Well I'm gonna tell ya:

Goal 1: Have my weight in the 280s my months end.
Goal 2: Establish a work out schedule that includes at least 4 days a week and a minimum of 45 min of activity.
Goal 3: Drink 100+ oz of water EVERY day no matter what!
Goal 4: Keep my food journal up to date.

For now I think that is it.  If I think of any more I will edit to add those.

I am really excited to be back on track with my weight loss. I am only 16.8 lbs away fro reaching my first Major Major goal of loosing 100 lbs. If I keep losing like I am maybe i can make that goal by Mid- November.  There's nothing standing in my way but me. So I am pushing me aside and going for the gold. 

I found this awesome quote that really motivated me and hopefully it will do the same for you.



So this is my motto for the month to keep working even when I don't feel like it. 

Peace and Blessings

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment