CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Late Monday Milestones

So I know I am late but here are my Monday Milestone updates:



As I statd before my goals for the month are to:
Goal 1: Have my weight in the 280s my months end.


Goal 2: Establish a work out schedule that includes at least 4 days a week and a minimum of 45 min of activity.

Goal 3: Drink 100+ oz of water EVERY day no matter what!

Goal 4: Keep my food journal up to date.

So I started last week and I failed horribly. I have not worked out since last Wednesday. I am barely making it to 96oz of water a day and I haen't written inmy food journal for 4 days.

I am doing terrible with my goals for this month and we are only 11 days in. I really need to focus on doing what need to be done so that I can make it to the 280s by the end of the month.
I started today off well with a good breakfast and I wrote every down today and I am somewhat on track with my water drinking.

So hoepfully next weeks Monday Milestones will be better.

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment