CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

MOnday Milestones


So Divas I am back!! And with our weekly Monday Milestones post.  I know I have been absent lately but I am going to try to do better with my postings.  So for this week there will be a small review of last weeks accomplishments/failures and then the setting of new goals for this week. 

So last week was ok.  I did exercise 3 times last week and I pretty much stuck to my calorie limit. I am however having trouble with writing down everything that I eat at the time that I eat it.  I usually go 2-3 days without writing anything down and then I have to play catch up and try to remember what all I ate on those previous days.  So I aim to do better with that this week. 

As I previously stated I am down 30.4 lbs since I began my weight loss journey the last week of December. (Inserts dancing BBM smiley!) I am extremely proud of that and I intend to be to my goal weight by January of 2012.  

So on to the goals for this week.
1. Write down everything I eat at the end of everyday. (No waiting until many days have passed)
2. Continue to stay within my calorie range.
3. Drink at least 80 oz of water a day. (Been slacking on this one)
4. Follow the workout plan that I designed for myself. 
5. Keep up with my blog postings. 

That's all I am going to try to do this week. Hope you Divas are staying on track and achieving your goals.


Peace and Blessings

 post signature

1 comment: