CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The ABC's of a Curvy Diva

So Divas. I have seen this going around in blog world and I decided to give it a go. Hopefully you will learn something about me that you don't know. And maybe be inspired to do this yourself.  So here goes.

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom

D. Dogs: Ummm.... that is gonna be a H-no. Can't afford to feed my self none the less another mouth.

E. Essential start to your day: ****laying there...looking....

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: I like white gold. Yellow gold is so old school to me! LOL

H. Height: 5' 5.5" I am sort and I'm ok with that

I. Instruments you play: The Violin and the piano

J. Job title: Water Treatment Plant Operator & Technical Paraprofessional ( I have 1.5 jobs)

K. Kids: Not right now. Trying to loos this weight but very soon hopefully.

L. Live: Hephzibah, GA. I know everyone is reading it like how do you pronounce that mess.  But its located right outside Augusta.
M. Mom's name: Gwendolyn I love my mommy!

N. Nicknames: Char, Char-Bookie, Baby-Girl, Charms

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never but I have been so many times to the ER they know me by name!

P. Pet peeve: People who beat around the bush. Spit it out already!

Q. Quote from a movie: My favorite movie ever: Brown Sugar
"When did you fall in love with Hip-Hop?"

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: 1 Younger brother

T. Time you wake up: 4:45am I have to be to work at 6!!!!!!!!!!!

U. Underwear: Sooo what does this have to do with who I am.

V. Vegetables you dislike: I can not stand tomato. Just so dang squishy!!

W. What makes you run late: My freaking husband. He is the slowest man on the planet.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Too many to list. Including 8 broken bones, an MRI and several other imaging things.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make some great chicken Alfredo!

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Zebras

Peace and Blessings
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment