CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Very First Blog Award!

So Divas I finally got one.  A Blog Award that is! LOL. I want to send a special shout out to Erin over at My Personal Weight Loss Journey for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award.


So the rules for this award are to share with my readers 7 things that you all do not know about me.  And also choose other blogger to receive this award.  So the 7 things that you don't know about be are:

1. I sing in a gospel group called Joyceland McCaster and Victorious Soul (JMVS for short). I really love singing and this is one of my favorite ways to express myself.  (Now I will insert a shameless plug for you all to check out and purchase our songs HERE at Amazon!!!!)

2. I love to read. I have a very extensive book collection and I usually can read a book in a day if I'm not busy.

3. My favorite shows are House and Grey's Anatomy.  I am very in to everything that has to do with the medical field.

4. I have a neurological disease calles neurofibromatosis (NF). It causes small tumors to grow at your nerve endings.  I am not really affected by it but it is something that I am aware of.

5. I am obsessed with everything that has to do with makeup. I have a ridiculous collection and I do makeup for weddings on the side.

6. I really miss hanging out with my sorority sisters.  They  helped to keep me grounded and on track. Now we have all graduated and are living in different places. Cant wait to meet up with them again.

7. I am a big cry baby. I try to fight it but all those sappy reality shows make me a big mushy mess. (But don't tell anyone!)

Now I have to re gift this award.
1. Ms. Cyone over at PlusSyze
2. Kenz over at All The Weigh

Every other blog that I read has already received this award.  I am excited that I got this one.  Again special thanks to Erin. 

Peace and Blessings

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award.
    I am a big cry baby, too. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I cry over things I read in blogs. I cry tears of joy. =)

    ReplyDelete