CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Milestones




Hello Divas,


Sooo its that time again.  Time for my Monday Milestones post.  I missed it a couple of week but I am back at it now.

So I will be using my new years goals for this post and will possible be making some new goals this week.

So my goals and the results for last week are as follows:

1. Track my food intake DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This was an EPIC FAIL.  I cant seem to write things as I eat them.  I am not sure why this is sooooo hard for me but I am making a consious effort to change this.


2. Drink at least 100 oz of water daily!!
  • Yet another EPIC FAIL!!!!!! I have been slack with my water intake and it showed at my weigh ins last week. But I am back on track and getting my H2O on.
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min.
  • EPIC FAILURE!!!!!!ok so this was not really an epic failure. I exercised two times last week but got busy on the weekend and missed my last work out.  I started this week off right with a 30 min walking video.
4. Blog more consistently ( i know this is not weight loss related but my blog keeps me accountable so it counts)
  • Getting much better but still not as consistant as I would like.
5. Stop Making excuses
  • Clearly you can see that has not happened. LOL  But all I can do is see where I am doing wrong and try to make a change.
So divas how was your last week.  Hope it was better than mine.  Make sure to stick to your goals and STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!! That was for me!!

Peace and Blessings.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment