CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

BYOC- Bring Your Own Crazy

The lovely Draz over at It's just Me, Drazil, & Sheniqua posted a BYOC for the new year.

And since I am trying to keep my blogg beefy I will participate. 

So here goes.

Yup, Bring Your Own Crazy returns! It is 5 little questions you can answer in your own blog to give your blogging brain a break and to get to know each other better.


Copy, paste and enjoy!

Let’s do a holiday/new year themed BYOC today!

1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?

In the past I always made resoulutions to lose the weight that was holding me down, and that shiz never happened. But last year I didn't make any and I finally lost the weight. Go figure. 

This year I set some goals for myself and I am sure that now that I well into my weight loss journey I will accomplish them.  I also set some other personal goals I hope to acheive as well.
2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?

 I did put up a tree. Its the same tree we put up every year at my mom's house. I love it.  And yes that sucka is still up.  My step-daughter went home for Christmas so we left it up untill she got back. Now we are just too lazy to take it down.   

3. How many total Christmases did you choose to have to attend outside of your home?

One. We always go to my graandmothers house.  But last Christams..... I was in my husbands home town and we went to 7 yes 7 fucking Christamses. I was too pissed.  We will never do that again.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year?

I am looking forward to reaching my goal weight and getting pregnant.  I know, I know. I really want to start my family and this seems like the time to do it.  Hopefully I can make us a baby this year.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.

In real life I am working working working. I have 2 jobs and that amounts to no days off ususally. But its all good when the checks roll in.

In blogland I am happy to say that I am getting back to posting regularly and really enjoying my new youtube channel.  Check me out.  My name is CurvyDiva3 (of course!!!!)

Peace and Blessings
post signature

1 comment: