CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: 2012

Welcome to the first FMM of 2012! And because it’s a brand new year, I’m sure you won’t be surprised by this week’s topic: goals.



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



FMM: Goals for 2012

  • I will make a valient effort to track everything that I eat DAILY!!! I have a real problem with writing down what I eat on the day that I eat it.  Then I run into problems remembering what I ate 3-4 days ago. 
  •  I will work to loose 3 pounds per week.  I know I capable of this and I will make every effort to make sure that this happens consistently. 
  •  I WILL exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min.  This is sooooo stinking hard because I loathe exercising.  But such is life. If I don't mova I won't loosa!!! lol
  • I will drink at leat 100 oz of water per day. I know that shounds like a lot but because of my bladder disease and my begining weight this is a very doable number for me.
  • I will stop making excuses for myself and my bad behavior.
These are my goals for the new year. I WILL accomplish them. I am very detemined to reach my goal weight before middle of this year. 

Peace and Blessings


post signature

1 comment:

  1. When you learn to love exercise, that time will hopefully come...things will change drastically! Stick with it!

    I tagged you in a post on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete