CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year






Happy New Year Divas!
I am so excited for the new year and the new opportunities that are being presented as a result of this new year. I have decided to make some goals, not resolutions, in regards to my weight loss journey to help keep me on track and focused during the year.

My goals are as follows (with motivation pics included for your viewing pleasure):

1. Track my food intake DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!


2. Drink at least 100 oz of water daily!!


3. Exercise at least 3 times a week for at least 30 min.

 4. Blog more consistently ( i know this is not weight loss related but my blog keeps me accountable so it counts)

 5. Stop Making excuses


I hope you divas are making your goals for the new year and taking advantage of the new beginning that this year has brought about.  

As a little bonus I recorded my very first weight loss vlog and plan to keep it going along with my blog. Here it is for your viewing pleasure.





As always Peace and Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment