CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

I am definalty Back

Sooooo Yeah.

I know I am one of the worst blogger in the freaking world. But what can I say.  I let life get in the way and stress me out to the point that I didn't have the energy to write or even think about what to write.  I think that I am in a better state of mind now and I will be able to keep up with my blog much better.

There are several things that I would life to share with you guys so lets do this man!!!!!!!!

Withdrawal is a BITCH!!!!!!

So lets just say that over the weekend I went through withdrawal like a freaking crack head.  Let me paint the picture.  When I first began my weight loss journey on Dec. 28, 2010 I was terrible addicted to all things sweet and candy like.  Like literally I had a  full on addiction. I exhibited addictive behavior like hiding my candy and sneaking out to buy more. It was truly a sad sight to see.  Through my wonderful weight loss center I went through sort of a detox to help me kick the sweets habit. AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! I was candy free for about 5 months.  Now remember when I said I was going on a cruise well I gave myself permission to have some candy for the trip. That started a down ward spiral back into being an addict.  Literally I was going out and buying a shit load of candy at least every other day and sneaking and eating it. 

Finally I confessed to my nutritionist what was going on and she told me that I would have to detox again to get it back out of my system.  I accomplished this over the past weekend and I am happy to report that I am 6 day s sober! LOL I need a CA (Candyholics Anonymous) meeting to attend.

I'm Almost There

That's right after kicking the candy again I am back to losing like I was at the beginning of my journey.  So check out that ticker ladies.  I am down 78.2 lbs!!!!!!! And  I am only 0.2 lbs away form being out of the 300s. I am so close and I don't want to do anything that could keep me from reaching my first major goal.  So wish me luck ladies. 

I know that I can do it and keep on. My new goal is to be at 268 by Christmas.  I know this is attainable since I am back on track and doing what i am supposed to do to loose this weight.  If I make that goal I will have lost 110 lbs in a year which I think is amazing.  

I hope to stay on track through the holiday season. 

So here's to coming back to the blogging world frorealz this time. 

Peace and Blessings Divas

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment