CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Where the Hell have you been?

Hello Divas,

Before you start with the bashing and the tomato throwing, let me apologize.  I am the worst blogger in the entire world and I know it.  I have been having a rough summer with my step daughter being here and basically being a major brat every day!!!!!!!!! But I digress. 

Even though I was absent I was still making an effort to loose. The results were not as good as they could have been but I will take it. Go ahead and take a look at that ticker people. THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!! I am down a total of 70.8 lbs. I am so proud of my self and I promise to be a better blogger.

For now my Divas please keep up the good work and as always

Peace and Blessings
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment