CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Friend Makin’ Mondays: What’s On Your Workout Playlist?

Greetings Divas,

I know that today is "technically" Tuesday, but I work 3rd shift so it is still Monday for me. 

Anywhoozle. It's time for another Friend Makin' Monday post.


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!




FMM: What’s On Your Workout Playlist?



Ahh the work out mix.  I have a Zune and I have several different playlist for different occasions on it.  Right now my workout playlist is in desperate need of updating.  So I will be stealing some of the song that other bloggers are posting.  But here is a short list of the songs that keep me pumped during my torturous and back breaking fun workouts...

  • "Rehab" Amy Winehouse
  • "Check On It" Beyonce
  • "Crazy In Love" Beyonce
  • "Boom Boom Pow" The Black Eyes Peas
  • "All I Do Is Win" DJ Khalid
  • "Firework" Katy Perry
  • "How Low" Ludacris
  • "B.O.B." Outkast (my favorite to get me to the end of a grueling workout)
  • "Pon de Replay" Rihanna
Now its your turn to share your top hits.  Don't forget to boogieon over to Kenlie's blog and link up and check her out if you haven't already. She's pretty awesome.





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love listening to

    Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
    Love you like a love song - Selena Gomez (omg don't judge lol!)
    Anything with an amazing beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judgement here. I have very eclectic tast when it comes to music and am willing to listen to just about anything. Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete