CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Word for 2012

 




con·fi·dence   

noun

1. full trust; belief in the powers, trustworthiness, or reliability of a person or thing: We have every confidence in their ability to succeed.

2. belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance: His lack of confidence defeated him.

3. certitude; assurance: He described the situation with such confidence that the audience believed him completely.


My word for 2012 is confidence. Throughout this year I have lacked one vital thing in my weight loss journey.  That is confidence in my self and my ability to acheive my goals.  I not only lack confidence in my weight loss abilites but also in my daily life, i.e. work, school, parenting, being married etc.  It is my mission for the next year to build my confidence in all areas of my life. 

 
 
 


So divas what is your word for 2012?

Peace and Blessings

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment