CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Milestones

Hello there Divas. I have missed doing these post and now that I am not so busy and my injury has healed I am back to my regularly scheduled postings.  SOOOOOOO..................

Every one know that on Monday I post goals for the week and then the next Monday I review them and see what kinda of progress I have made and then set new or keep the same goals. So I am back at it today and I will just start fresh with my new goals for this week.

1. Continue to drink at least 128ox of water a day. Yeah for the increase it really helps keep the pounds off.

2. Keep up with my freaking food journal. I am having the hardest time remembering to update this thing daily.

3. Stay within my allotted calorie range without eating junk.

4. Stop letting small thing affect my eating habits.

5. For weight loss I want the scale to say a 3-teen number this week. (I.E. 319, 318) somewhere in there.

So these are my goals for this week and I do plan to post more. Hope all you Divas are still going strong with your journeys.  Keep up the good work loves.

Also check out my progress pics page. I have added some pics to show my progress.  Please tell me if you can see a difference. Thanks.
Peace and Blessings

post signature

1 comment: