CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I would like to Thank..........

Greetings Divas.

I was pleasantly surprised to day to find that I had received a blogger award. So I would like to thank Erin over at My Personal Weight Loss Journey for giving me this award. I feel soo special. Check out Erin's blog shes an awesome person and is doing well on her healthiness journey.

The rules of the award:


* Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.

* Tell us 10 things about yourself.

* Nominate your bloggers.

* Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.


So here goes the 10 things about ME:

1. I love to sing. In the car, the shower, anywhere I am I sing. It brings me peace!
2. My 2 year wedding anniversary was on Monday. I love my hubby dearly
3. I have an obsession with collecting makeup.
4. I like to swim but don't want to get my hair wet! LOL
5. I am a very loving and loyal friend.
6. I have my Master's Degree in Public Health but I can't find a job in my field.  I am open to any job leads.
7. Me and my hubby have baby fever but we are waiting until I loose more weight.
8. I am excited about the cruise I'm about to take with my family.
9. I love men with bald heads ( that's why Tyrese is my pretend baby daddy)
10. I am freaking awesome!

So now that boggers that I nominate are:
1.purple_moonflower123 over at It's Not a Diet, It's a Way of Life
and
2. Paula over at Madame: The Journey of a Weight Loss*ista


Thanks again Erin.

Peace and Blessings

post signature

1 comment: