CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Milestones

So Divas its that magical time again.  Monday Milestones.  I am not really feeling like I have accomplished anything this week but I will make my post as promised. 

So here are last weeks goals (Results in RED!!)
1. Keep my food journal updated daily. Partial Success! One day I actually wrote out what I was eating for the whole day at breakfast and that worked out really well.  I think that I need prior planning to help keep me on track.  Not sure though. I have not been feeling like a success here lately and I really need to shake this feeling. (Post to explain coming later today.)

2. Continue to stay within my calorie range with the correct food choices!! SUCCESS will say that I have been staying with my calorie range and I actually turned down a Krispy Kreme crack filled Donut. So I am extremely proud of that.

3. Drink at least 80 oz of water a day SUCCESS!! Yeah buddy even if I don't do anything else during the day I gets my water in.

4. Actually follow the workout plan that I designed (May need to modify this). MAJOR FAIL! I have worked out but that plan is no longer going to work for me. Modification will occur this week.

5. Keep up with my blog postings - You already know the results of this one! LOL I am going to do better.

So those are the results from last week. I am ok with what I did but I a know that I can do so much better. I am keeping the same goals for next week so that I can actually get on track.  I really need to get my head back in the game.

Peace and Blessings.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Its good to see you are sticking with it :) I may need to borrow you idea and out my weighins and updates on Mondays to keep me on track for the week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete