CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 1 (A little Late)

So this is my Day 1 summary only on day 2 LOL.

So today (yesterday now) was my official weigh-in day and will be my weigh-in day for the duration of this challenge. I also had my nutritionist take measurements to help me gauge my progress throughout.  Measurements will be taken once a month and I will weigh in for the purpose of this blog every Monday morning.

So up first is the weigh-in:


So my official starting weight is 284.6 pounds. I am not pleased with this because I have been smaller than this on several occasions before but I am starting over and this is the jumping off point. 

I also had measurements done and these are the beginning measurements:

Bust: 47.5 in
Waist: 46.5 in
Abdomen: 56.5 in
Hips: 56 in
Thigh: 34 in
Calf: 18 in
Arm: 14.5 in
Wrist: 6 in

I am not sure I wrote down some of those measurements correctly so I will edit to change those after I verify.

So day1 one was not good but it wasn't horrible either. I did follow the plan for most of the day but once I got home the snack monster took me down. I have to find some way to avoid the afternoon snack attacks. I am open to any ideas you Divas may have. Other than that food was ok. There was no exercise because I was in the process of taking out my braids and I didn't finish until 10 that night. Tomorrow (today now) will be a better day. I am determined not get this thing right and my weight moving in the right direction.

See you divas later on today.

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment